Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DK (Rahat Alam)


DK..! You are a gem of a person.
You always put you own issues at side and rush to  ease the worries of others.
Even when you are sad ..you spread happiness and love.

You are one of the very few good listeners I have come across. You look right in the person's eye while listening and give your full attention! You do not interrupt and listen silently until the other person finishes speaking.

When it is not possible for you to attend a function or event ..you make sure that you make your presence felt..and make the person feel  special. You do that by calling frequently, giving suggestions and ideas and reminding constantly that you do care.

I bet you are one of the most amazing moms.

You know what we are thinking…you can dig that right from our hearts and minds...you know when our 'no' means 'yes' and when our  'yes' means 'no'
You have a heartwarming smile…which can melt any heart. You have the talent to lift people up even when you are down.

God chooses the family for us..and I am grateful that He chose you for us..:)


2 comments:

  1. Romana Jamal Good.Well said.The most loving person on earth.
    June 5 at 8:00am · Unlike · 4
    Tania Hasan Very beautiful Sahar Syed
    June 5 at 8:34am via mobile · Like · 1
    Rahat Alam That left me speechless Thanks for the honour.
    June 5 at 8:45am · Edited · Unlike · 3
    Sabeen Jamal she is my North American mom-incharge ..I can call her anytime for advice, recipes, tips and good gupshup.She is always there for me
    June 5 at 8:48am · Like · 10
    Naaz Jamal very well said and the pic u chosed is also complimenting what you said....very pretty
    June 5 at 9:39am · Like · 2
    Fawzia Tanwir bhut sahi likha hay
    June 5 at 12:21pm · Like · 2
    Asif Alam Well said Sahar Syed
    June 5 at 2:30pm via mobile · Like · 2
    Asif Alam She is ALWAYS there for me, no matter how big or small the issue is. ALWAYS!
    June 5 at 3:23pm via mobile · Like · 8
    Asra Tanwir
    June 5 at 4:20pm · Like · 1
    Iffat Rasheed So nice Saher......I've met her a few times and found her very pleasant indeed. ....
    June 5 at 8:03pm via mobile · Like · 1
    Fawzia Tanwir She is loving and have great care for all of the family persons,She is graceful and talented to take care all of the matter with patience, tanwir
    June 5 at 11:07pm · Unlike · 7
    Kishwar Enam I always feel she is next to ammi for me but now I am thinking, she is the mommy figure for the whole family. The quality which always amazes me, is the way she cares for everyone in the family. And how she gives personalized attention and importance to each and every matter (no matter how small it is) related to the family. Very well written Sahar!
    June 5 at 11:49pm · Unlike · 6
    Anjum Iqbal What a great personality larger than life May Allah shower you with happiness and blessings Amin Caring and loving just like our own Sahar
    June 6 at 7:30pm via mobile · Unlike · 3
    Rahat Alam I feel so blessed by reading all the comments. Appa you are the most beautiful person on this earth. Sabeen my darling you are our first born I love you. Naaz thank you. Fawzia I love you too. Asif you are the best brother,best beta and most of all the best Mamma of our kids. Asra love you too .Iffat thank you .Tanwir comming from you means a lot to me. Kishwar you made me cry, yes there is a specail bond between us. Anjum some day we will meet, have heard such nice things about you. I cant be compared to Sahar, Ammi always used to say isko kesiay pata chal jata hai keh humko yeh cheez chayiay thi hum nai to isko bola bhi nahee tha,yes there is one thing common between my ammi nad Sahar is takaluf

    ReplyDelete