Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Syed Mustafa Jamal


"If you judge people you have no time to love there " -Mother  teresa
This is how your love is ..without  judgments..unconditional..and unbiased. Our biased comments ,  scolding  ,beatings has not affected your behavior  towards us at all.
You can even love people .. you hate.
I remember when I once scolded you so badly for not studying enough and wasting your  energy in time wasting activities. I , then found out that you were actually making a card for celebrating your sisters on womens day. Mustafa..that was one of the most  embarrassing moment in my life..I hope you forgive me for that.

I cherish the surprise artistic decorations you plan for our birthday.

You are a great writer and I didn’t realize your skills earlier while living with you. I love your writings. Your  amazing  skill often surprises me. You say complicated things in such a simple way.

You never misbehave. And even when we judge you in a biased way..you just choose to be silent . I do not remember any occasion on which you have shouted back or misbehaved with me. Neither have you stopped talking  .On the very second we stop the mean ,nasty scolding ..you are the same old mustafa..smiling and loving us as if nothing happened.
You do small things with great love .You accept and love people with all their shortcoming.
You return meanness with kindness..and scolding with humor.
When you were a small kid and I scolded you ..you would playfully said:"ghussa haram hai..ghussa haram hai"..and run away.
 
You inspire us with your little act of kindness.

I love you Mustafa!



1 comment:

  1. Asra Tanwir Sometimes being a brother is more than being a super hero and having a brother is a huge bonus in life. It's a love to fight kind of relationship, I never hear a word said against him, I rememeber how he used to come up with his little problems when I was a fifth grader like being teased by my classmate, and I would go up to that guy like a Macho woman, 'Meray bhai ko kuch mat karo', and no matter how much we tease him about anything, there be this look on his face to stop it rigth away, but rarely says anything back and hates me acting like a princess at times, 'mustafa yei kardo, Mustafa yei uthado' but you're a LOVEE. it takes alot of effort to convince them that you really care and if you expect others to make you happy, you always be dissappointed, and then comes the secret diary, that we look foward to reading someday. I love you
    Wednesday at 11:30am · Unlike · 4
    Syed Usman Enam Mustafa, pepsi mere liye bhi.
    Wednesday at 12:05pm · Like · 4
    Fawzia Tanwir love you mustafa
    Wednesday at 12:14pm · Like · 1
    Anum Tanwir tou kiya howa jo tu na mili ,tu khush rahay ye dua hai meri.. love you loads..
    Wednesday at 12:30pm via mobile · Edited · Like · 1
    Annie Javed love you mustafa , preciuos gem in our family
    Wednesday at 12:48pm · Like · 2
    Rahat Alam I know it is hard the be the baby brother of 5 smart sisters and I must say your are the best Mashallah. love you Mustafa and Sahar each time I read your blog I start loving your writing more.God bless you!
    Wednesday at 3:13pm · Unlike · 5
    Kishwar Enam Proud of you Mustafa!
    Wednesday at 5:10pm · Like · 1
    Rana Zahoor Soo sweet Sahar. mA he is always smiling!!:)
    Wednesday at 5:22pm · Like · 2
    Syed Salman Hassan he is my uni friend as well..nice to see him always smiling....
    Wednesday at 9:54pm · Like · 1
    Syed Mustafa Jamal Sahaaaar, I am overwhelmed. Although I kept on thinking about what I would say to you all day, I was out of words. Thanks! (: love you too!
    Wednesday at 10:52pm · Unlike · 1
    Syed Mustafa Jamal Thanks, everyone Lots of love
    Wednesday at 11:03pm · Edited · Like
    Sahar Syed
    Wednesday at 11:04pm · Like
    Sabeen Jamal he is the best brother Alhumdolillah...he loves us with all his heart and makes sure that every detail is right.We feel extra special when he is around..he cried when we left and gives us hugs n kisses when we come back.May Allah bless him with the very best in both worlds.
    Yesterday at 1:04am · Like · 2
    Iffat Rasheed MashaAllah. ...I still remember the day when I called him Mushu the very first time....I haven't seen him in a long time but Mustafas sweet smile is always fresh in my mind.....Saher, mashaAllah ur doing a great job......may Allah bless all of u....Ameen

    Anjum Iqbal May all sisters have brothers like Mustafa May Allah bless him and always shower him with blessings thru out his life Ameen Sahar you have brought tears to my eyes by writing of the great sisterly love go on and bring numerous joys in others lives

    Anjum Iqbal Sahar I was waiting for your blog since Wednesday rather the whole week but I just received it hence the delay in my comment

    ReplyDelete