Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mahjabeen Irshad


"We are all just waiting for someone to notice—notice our pain, notice our scars, notice our fear, notice our joy, notice our triumphs, notice our courage.
And the one who notices is a rare and beautiful gift…"

When I read these lines ..the first person that came to my mind was Maha..!
Maha is a noticer..!  She would be the first one to notice a changed mood…a new hairstyle..new clothes…weight loss/gain...change in attitude…depression..happiness…..just about anything. She can read faces ..Yes..even if you are just chatting on internet..!LOL.
She can read emotions. She would just somehow know how you feel…your ups and down..even if you do not tell.
Maha is outspoken . When I first met her ..I was quite reluctant to be her friend .I thought her to be too candid and outspoken. But as time passed..I realized that this was her quality. She is so frank and open(and did I say blunt:D)….that you do not have to be someone else in front of her..you just cannot be..(remember? She can read faces). She can say things right on your face….and does not pretend to agree ..if she has conflicting views.
She would not tell you ..just what you WANT to hear….she would tell you what you NEED to hear.!..Yes sometimes…she is painfully honest…:D..she would not even sugar-coat her opinions.
Maha ….I just love you for what you are..! And I am thankful to God for a friend who just knows ..what you feel….even if she is miles apart!
Thank you for being a friend….a counselor…a listener …and a noticer.
I love you..:)

1 comment:

  1. Saima Sardar so true sahar we all love u Mahjabeen Irshad stay blessed always.
    November 6 at 2:55pm · Like
    Anjum Iqbal Your friend seems to posess all the qualities that you have Sahar! Subhanallah!
    November 6 at 4:59pm via mobile · Unlike · 1
    Mahjabeen Irshad Thanks sahar
    Allhamdullah I am blessed with wonderful friends especially u sahar ... i m lucky to have a close friend like u
    Love u too Sahar Syed n Saima Sardar
    November 6 at 7:00pm via mobile · Unlike · 1
    Saher Shah absolutely right.very few people can read faces n that too correctly. Sahar you forgot to mention her "kanjoos pan"(plz don't mind maha).It was the very first thing that came into my mind. How we used to tease you and I realized, I miss that. Her candid statements used to bring my attention to those things which my "tube light" nature tends to ignore.
    November 6 at 11:28pm · Unlike · 2
    Shua Murtaza totally true DADA, very nicely done. love ya MAHA.

    ReplyDelete