Thursday, September 15, 2016

Today and tommorow (A mother's prayer)

I know you like to talk a lot!
Today..you dont know where to put a fullstop.
As you grow up..
I pray ..
you talk for peace
You talk for unity
You talk for forgiveness
You talk for kindness
So much so that you don;t know where to put a full stop.


I know you would always do, what you have planned in your mind to do.
Today..you seem very stubborn for little things you plan
You know how to make way to let things go according to your plan
 As you grow up..
I pray..
You plan for spreading light in the world around..
You plan for helping people in need no matter what others say.
I pray ..
You remain stubborn for good deeds you plan

I know you give a deaf ear  when you have to listen to things that dont suit you
As you grow up..
I pray..
You give a deaf ear to meanness ,negativity and sarcasm that hinder your path

I know ..you are restless until you get what you yearn for.
As you growup..
I pray..
You yearn for gaining ilm of both the worlds.
I pray..
You dont show misery in spreading the ilm you gain.
I pray..
You show your restlessness in the cause to lightup the world!


May all your traits that seem negative today..
Work to change the world in the best of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment